Wednesday 28 May 2008

Still no sign of summer :-(



Cardigan Primark, Skirt ebay, vest and tights Topshop, Shoes New Look, bag River Island.

BTW, does anyone else's brain do this? My brain insists that I have items of clothing that I do not and have never owned. It helpfully suggests these non-existent pieces when I am pondering what to wear. The most common misconception is that I have a short slightly military style grey jacket. I have a green cropped jacket, and, somewhere, a pale pink one with pockets and those shoulder strap thingies (sale shopping mistake!), but no grey one. Where did it get this idea? Maybe I tried one on once and the clothing memory area of my mind got fixated on it? I don't know, but it's very annoying!

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Lovely scarf and shoes. The weather is quite spastic here as well. Yesterday 80s, today 60s, I just can't keep up...

Adri said...

Layers are the only option, I took most of this off during the afternoon, and then put it all back on again!